Monday, March 27, 2017

The Secret - Katerina Diamond



Kindle Edition

Publisher: Avon

Published: 01/12/16

Pages: 417

Amazon Uk Link: Here

GoodReads Link: Here

Cost: £1.49


The Blurb

Can you keep a secret? Your life depends on it…

When Bridget Reid wakes up in a locked room, terrifying memories come flooding back – of blood, pain, and desperate fear. Her captor knows things she’s never told anyone. How can she escape someone who knows all of her secrets?

As DS Imogen Grey and DS Adrian Miles search for Bridget, they uncover a horrifying web of abuse, betrayal and murder right under their noses in Exeter.

And as the past comes back to haunt her, Grey must confront her own demons. Because she knows that it can be those closest to us who hurt us the most…

My Thoughts


I really enjoyed Katerina Diamonds first book "The Teacher", although if you read my review you wouldnt think so, I guess I was in a picky mood that day. Rarely for me I pre ordered this on Amazon. Normally I would of read it as soon as it was published but I had a bit of a backlog of books from Netgalley to get through so I had to leave it until now.
Now that I have managed to trim that down without requesting anymore, I sat down ready to be thrilled and entertained. First off I hadnt realised that this was going to be a series, not that I have any problem with that, I just didnt read the blurb so with open arms I welcomed the return to the world of DS Imogen Grey.
As usual I wont go into plot details but this is a great book full of intertwined stories that leave you wanting to turn page after page. God knows what goes on in Katerina Diamonds head that she can come up with such great storylines and characters. I just hope that whatever it is continues to give us such enjoyable books.
Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment